Skilled front-end developer
We’re looking for a Junior Front-end Developer who loves quality online experiences and aims to become a thoroughbred Front-end guru? Take a shot and introduce yourself! Besides the challenge itself obviously, we have a full-time position on offer at our offices in Ieper (Ypres).
You’ll support our design and development team from start to finish. You’ll be asked to slice, theme, cross-browser test, integrate frameworks... Anything we can trust you with. You’ll be part of our digital team and work in close collaboration with front-end developers, back-end developers, quality assurance, visual designers, content managers and coordinators.
We are a communications company, serving national and international corporate clients, trade associations and European institutions.
We build integrated solutions to meet any business challenge.
- Passionate about technology
- Very passionate about user experience
- Relevant bachelor, master or equivalent
- Decent English is a minimum, all and any additional languages are a big plus
- Willingness to learn and a healthy dose of ambition
- Experience is obviously a plus but don’t let that hold you back
A plus for:
- Required set:
- Strong interest in frontend trends and evolutions
- Understanding of cross browser requirements
- Understanding of UI/UX patterns
- Optional skills that are welcomed:
- Understanding of coding for multiple screen sizes
- Understanding of interacting with services/ API's
- Experience with source control (i.e. GIT)
- Show of interest in:
- NET web technologies (Web API, MVC, Razor)
- CMS (Sitecore, Sitefinity, Umbraco…)
- Frontend frameworks (React, Flux, Knockout...)
- You don’t have to be a Front-end guru yet
Send us your details, maybe some work and a short word to sell yourself
Wim Lommelen, chief operating officer