Experienced iOS developer
You will have the chance to work on a variety of projects, including applications for iPhone and iPad, and out-of-home installations involving mobile devices.
Typical project responsibility will include:
- Analysing user, functional and others requirements (performance, usability);
- Planning and tracking effort and progress;
- Designing, coding, refactoring software components;
- Specifying, implementing, automated test cases;
- Reporting and fixing software issues;
You will keep up to date on mobile developments and especially in the iOS domain.
- https://developer.apple.com/ is probably bookmarked as one of your favourites...
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Informatics and have high-level skills in development for iOS.
- You are able to work independently as well as in team setting.
- You are able contribute not only to the code but also to the entire product vision.
- You are interested in developing a wide variety of applications; from graphically impressive to logical and highly structured business apps.
- Know and love good design patterns
- 3+ years Mac development experience using: Objective C/Cocoa.
- Experience managing projects in an SVN environment
- Ability to develop against a variety of web architectures and services (HTTP, SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Comfortable programming in C++
- You are experienced in Open GL, Webservices, HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge of a scripting languages are a plus
- Experience integrating with web services and social platforms (XML, JSON, REST, Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, etc)
- Experience developing on Cinder framework
Good to know if you plan to apply...
If the job sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you!
Send your CV to
Bert Vanpeteghem , CTO