Advertising graphic excellence
Punch Graphix asked Alligence to put heads together and conceive various concepts for their brand advertising campaigns. Given that we had revamped their corporate identity and brand positioning so successfully, we then pulled on that line to fashion a 2005 European advertising campaign for basysPrint and a 2005 global advertising campaign for Xeikon
basysPrint offers no ordinary CtP solutions: it allows customers to fully integrate innovative, high-quality, proven technology into their own conventional plate-making process – the best of both worlds. Moreover, it’s easy to integrate into the workflow and offers the lowest cost of platesetting in the market. With this in mind, Alligence set out to translate the basysPrint advantage into lean and mean advertising.
The result: a series of sharp messages that go straight to the (customer’s) point.
- Peach or Plum?
- Freedom does not always have to come with a price
- At the outset, being innovative is being out of line
- Are you about to make a 50,000 euro mistake?
Thanks to the success of the last advertising campaign Alligence set up for Xeikon and given that we closely followed Punch Graphix’s new positioning, we were asked to come up with a new round of ingenious advertisements.
This time, Xeikon wanted to put the spotlight on four crucial features:
- Its unique flexibility in personalising prints: So flexible it becomes personal
- It’s incredible format possibilities to print on larger sized sheets: Sometimes a few centimetres make all the difference
- Its superbly achieved full colour printing at cut-throat prices: Colour communicates clearly
- Its high capability to print labels in all sizes, shapes and colours: When it comes to choosing some only look at the colour…